Why Become a Member?
- Show your work! Exhibition opportunities for members' original artwork and fine crafts at our own Pat Buster Gallery. (juried by art professionals outside the VAC)
- Exhibit and sell your work in our Satellite galleries. These include places such as Jacaranda Trace, Inn at the Beach, Back Eddie Bistro and Wells Fargo Bank.
- Host your own show in our Selby, Altman and Vogt Solo galleries. (available for rental)
- Reduced tuition for classes and workshops.
- Reduced exhibition entry fees.
- You will receive a printed Course Selection Guide.
- Optional monthly email updates.
- Access to our Venice Art Center library with a selection of over 1000 art and fine craft books.
- Members-only discounts at selected businesses.
- Discounts on event tickets and fundraisers.
Membership is open to all those who wish to engage in the Art Center's activities, or have an interest in helping to maintain the Art Center as a cultural and educational facility for the community. You do not have to be an artist to become a member. The Art Center is open to all art enthusiasts. Present members include artists, business and professional women and men, civic leaders, residents of Venice, and visitors to the area.
We offer 4 types of membership:
Individuals for $65
Couple for $75
Family for $100 (2 adults and children 18 & under)
Student for $20.
To become a member, you may choose one of the following methods:
Online using our secure Paypal link:
Secure Online Payment
Venice Art Center
390 Nokomis Ave. S.,
Venice, FL 34285